We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct
220 Superwash® Wave is our classic 220 Superwash® with a new color shift effect. The color repeats are very long (full transition is around 1,000 yards) with some high contrast and some tonal colorways. It is still a natural fiber that is easy-care meaning you can machine wash and dry it! It’s great for all ages, and comes in a wide array of colors. From accessories and kids items to blankets and quick knits, this is the perfect yarn!
- 100% Superwash Wool
- Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz)
- Approx: 220 yds (200 m)
- Knitting Needle Size: US 6 - 7 (4.0 - 4.5 mm)
- Knitting Gauge: 20 - 22 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: G - H (4.25 - 5.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 13 - 16 scs = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash. Tumble Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.