We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct
Cherub Chunky is the bulky version of our Cherub family yarns. It's machine washable and machine dryable! It is an ideal mix of acrylic and nylon, making it soft and durable.
This yarn is perfect for baby and kid apparel, blankets, and other hard-wearing hand knit or crochet items.
- 55% Nylon / 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 100 g / 3.5 oz
- Approx: 136.7 yds / 125 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 10 - 11 / 6.0 - 8.0 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 12 - 14 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: J HOOK / 6.0 mm (K HOOK / 6.50 mm, L HOOK / 8.0 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 12 sc = 4" (10 cm) (12 sc = 4" (10 cm), 11 sc = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.