We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct
Cherub DK is a brilliant blend of nylon and acrylic, supersoft and perfect for anyone who is sensitive to natural fibers. Great for baby-wear and children, this yarn will happily pop in and out of the wash. Available in a wonderful range of Cascade colors, this yarn can be used for any of your DK projects.
- 55% Nylon / 45% Acrylic
- Weight: 50 g / 1.75 oz
- Approx: 180 yds / 165 m
- Knitting Needle Size: US 4 - 5 / 3.5 - 3.75 mm
- Knitting Gauge: 22 - 24 sts = 4" (10 cm)
- Crochet Hook Size: F / 3.75 mm (G / 4.25 mm, 7 / 4.50 mm)
- Crochet Gauge: 18 sc = 4" (10 cm) (17 sc = 4" (10 cm), 16 sc = 4" (10 cm)
* Suggested gauge only. Yarn weight is based on Craft Yarn Council guidelines.
Machine Wash Warm. Tumble Dry.
Store your masterpiece carefully; it may one day be a timeless family heirloom.