We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible, but screen images are intended as a guide only and should not be regarded as absolutely correct
Fabric cut from the bolt is Non Refundable
Our Previously Loved Sapphire 870 comes with all of its original accessories. We offer free classes on how to use the machine as often as you may need them.
Features & Benefits - Viking Sapphire 870 QUILT
- Large Graphic Display
- 163 Stitches
- Five (5) Alphabets
- Exclusive Sensor System
- Longest Free Arm in the industry with largest Extended Sewing Surface - 10 inches
- Exclusive Sewing Advisor
- Dual Lights
- Extended Dual Stitch Plate Guide Lines - Sew from the left or the right of the needle - the stitch plate has extended guide lines to 40 mm (1 5/8") on both sides of the needle.
- Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot - Sew perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
- Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes (PBB) - Sews both sides of the buttonhole in the same direction for even balanced buttonholes. Three styles to choose from.
- Utility - Specialty stitches and Alphabets - Sapphire 850 features 137 Stitches, 4 Alphabets (Block, Brush Line, Cyrillic, Hiragana).
- Swedish Quality - Precision at its best! Superior European craftsmanship, quality precision workmanship, parts, and materials. Jam proof bobbin and no oiling needed means no oil on your fabric.
- Nine snap-on presser feet included - Make it easy to sew special sewing techniques.
- Built-in Needle Threader - Makes threading so easy.
- Program Stitches
- 20 Permanent Memories - each memory saves up to 40 stitches or letters for a total of 600.
- Mirror end to end
- Start/stop without foot control
- Electronic self adjusting thread tensions
- Selective thread cutter
- Bobbin Sensor
- Pattern re-start
- Programmable Alphabet Fonts: Block, Brush Line, Cyrillic and Hiragana. Create a quilt labels or personalize your project with 7 mm wide letters.
- Save to "My Stitches" - Personal menu to save personal stitch/letter settings and programs.
- 29 Needle Positions - Sews a straight stitch in 29 different needle positions for perfect top stitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch, or quilting.
- Fix Function - Locks your stitch at the beginning and/or at the end of your sewing, or select to stop sewing and tie off any stitches instantly.
- Stop Function - Lets you finish and tie off stitch and/or stitch program automatically.
- Instant and Permanent Reverse - To secure a seam and for mending. Sew all stitches in permanent reverse great for quilting or home decorating projects.
Bobbin Winds from the Needle - No need to unthread the machine.
- Automatic Bobbin Thread Pick Up - Brings the bobbin thread up automatically.
- Three thread cutters - Located at the bobbin winder, at the bobbin case for Auto Thread Pick up, and convenient to the needle for top and bobbin thread trims.
- Needle Stop Up/Down with LED - Set the needle to stop up or down. LED light displays the setting.
- Needle Up/Down with a tap of the Foot Control - Tap the foot control to raise or lower the needle.
- Straight Stitch Safety - Select the Straight Stitch Safety to eliminate needle breakage with straight stitch techniques.
- Twelve Languages - Choose from twelve different languages including English, French, and Spanish in the SET menu.
- Two Built-in Spool Pins - Built-in spool pin can be used in either vertical or horizontal position. Built-in auxiliary spool pin can be used when winding a bobbin from a second spool of thread or for a second spool when sewing with a twin needle.
- Electronic Speed Control with Three Speed Levels - Full piercing power at any sewing speed.
- Mirror Side-to-Side - Mirror the selected stitch side-to-side for greater sewing ease and design opportunities.
- Easy Touch Stitch Selection - Select the stitch by touching the stitch picture or the number of the stitch or scroll through menus and stitches with Navigator Arrows.
- SET Menu - Change preset machine settings, make manual adjustments to automatic functions and set personal preferences.